Total Pageviews

Further Development - Extra Sketches of Jake & Edward

Tuesday 15 November 2011

The sketches below, show some of, Jake and Edward's typical emotions and movements. 


As part of the USPs, the player gets to exchange Jake's clothing at the end of each level. Below are three  rudimentary sketches of three of different outfits Jake wears in their respective levels. For example, in 
 Level 1 - 'Fantasy Land' - Jake wears pyjamas; in Level 3 - Mystical Waters - Jake wears a diving-suit and in Level 4 - 'Armoured Knights' - Jake wears a suit-of-armour.

There are however, six levels and if I have time, I shall sketch the remaining outfits.

This is a rough drawing of a turn-around, which can be manipulated in any 3D program, thus creating a 3D version of the protagonist, Jake. 


Below is the result of manipulating the above sketch in Photoshop. I am not really happy with it, mainly because I am struggling with the use of colours in the program, but I'm sure over time I will overcome this.




Below, Jake in different costumes required to navigate some of the different levels of Jake's Adventures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment