Total Pageviews

Chairs Rendered in 3ds Max and Edited in Photoshop

Wednesday 9 November 2011

I was set the task to recreate the following chairs using both 3ds Max and Photoshop.





These were fantastic pieces to work on, especially the second chair, with the damage under the front of the seat.



The following  chairs have not worked out how I initially envisaged  them to. But, practise makes perfect, so I shall give it another go. 

   

    



I really enjoyed creating the chairs this time, and in half the time it took to me to do the previous two.

       

One issue I did struggle with, was recreating the the stressed wood-effect and I also had problems with the colour scheme.

If anyone has any pointers for this, I would really appreciate it. 


       


        
           




0 comments:

Post a Comment