Total Pageviews

Creating 3D Shapes using Lofts in 3ds Max

Tuesday 25 October 2011
I was set the task of making 2D shapes, which I then had to reform into a 3D shapes using 3ds Max

I think the banana came out quite well!



I found the screwdriver a lot easier for some reason? But I am not happy with the cross piece on the end.



I decided to give it another go with the screwdriver. It's still not perfect, but I will keep trying.
     


   



This is my third attempt to create a knife & fork using Lofts. Although the prongs on the fork are bent, I am much happier with these!





This is my second attempt to create a knife & fork using Lofts. The fork looks more like 'Poseidon's Trident'. A Long way to go yet I think!
   

   



This is my first attempt to create a knife & fork using Lofts. What a mess!





0 comments:

Post a Comment